All donations to the Fondazione Piero e Lucille Corti are tax deductible for Italian residents and firms operating in Italy.
Individuals and non-commercial bodies can:
- Deduct 26% of the donation amount from your gross tax, to a maximum of €2,065.83 (sec. 15, subsection 1 letter i-a of Presidential Decree 917/86).
- Deduct the donation from total declared income up to 10%, to a maximum of €70,000 (Bill 35/05 converted into Law no. 80 of May 14, 2005).
- Deduct donations to a maximum of €2,065.83 or 2% of declared business income (sec. 100, subsection 2 letter h of Presidential Decree 917/86).
- Deduct donations from total declared income up to 10% to a maximum of €70,000 (sec. 14, subsection 1 of Bill 35/05 converted into Law no. 80 of May 14, 2005).
To take advantage of the tax benefits, remember to keep:
- The payment receipt in the case of a donation made through the post office;
- The slip in the case of a money order, Bank/postal RID or bank cheque;
- The credit card statement issued by the managing company in cases of donations by credit card.
- Tax deductions cannot be combined,
- Cash donations are not eligible for tax deductions.